Assembled with high-quality wood and rubbers, JOOLA’s line of Infinity rackets is designed to take your everyday game to the next level. The JOOLA Infinity Edge racket, the second in the series, is assembled with pips-in Driver 42 rubber on both sides with a sponge thickness of 2.2mm, providing more spin for offensive players who attack with higher speeds. As a faster racket, it is well suited for sport level players who have some trained stroke technique and playing strategy.
- 5-ply real wood and 2-ply carbon to make a 5.7mm thick 7-ply blade
- Combination of Hinoki (fast attack), Koto (quick counterattack), Ayous (precise control) woods and carbon (speed)
- Pips-in Driver 42 rubber with a sponge thickness of 2.2mm
- Creates more spin for fast-attacking offensive players
- Performance Ratings (0-100) – Speed: 95, Spin: 94, Control: 94
- Available in light blue, dark blue, or red color options