JOOLA Raven Rollbag 19
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: Utilize the wheels to use it as a rollbag or unzip the hidden straps to use as a backpack
- MULTI-COMPARTMENT STORAGE: 5 zipped storage compartments with designated space for a paddle case & laptop pocket
- STAY HYDRATED: Never go thirsty! Easily store your water bottle in its designated side pocket
- ACCENTED DESIGN: The red accents make the JOOLA Raven Rollbag easy to spot
- PERFECT CARRY-ON SIZE: Dimensions: 9.5in x 13.4in x 21.7in
Its clever multi-functional design makes the JOOLA Raven Rollbag 19 your perfect weekender, tournament bag, backpack, or even work bag all in one.
The smooth 360° spinner wheels, padded mesh top grab handle, and lightweight locking telescopic top handle make using it as a rollbag, a breeze. The telescopic top handle also extends to a length of 21inches for easy handling.
Unzip and secure the pocket on the back to reveal backpack straps, which can be adjusted to a length of 32 inches to accommodate different users of the JOOLA Raven Rollbag. The backpack straps feature breathable padded mesh for comfortable wear.
Though compact, the thoughtful use of space means that the JOOLA Raven Rollbag has plenty of storage. There are 5 zipped compartments and also features an easy-access pocket for keys, phone, wallet, a paddle case compartment, a secure laptop pocket, and an external pocket for your water bottle.
Its dimensions (9.5in x 13.4in x 21.7in) make it ideal for transport and meets most airline carry-on size requirements.
In a sea of black, grey, and blue bags, the unique red accents on the JOOLA Raven Rollbag 19 make it easy to spot and hard to lose.
Most Popular Products
JOOLA HIT Table Tennis Rackets & Balls Set$19.95 Add to cart
JOOLA Dual Function Indoor/Outdoor Waterproof Table Tennis Table Cover$49.95 Add to cart
iPong Trainer Motion Table Tennis Training Robot$199.95 Add to cart
JOOLA LINUS Outdoor Table Tennis Racket$34.95 Add to cart
JOOLA RAPID PLAY OUTDOOR Table Tennis Table$549.95 Read more
JOOLA OUTDOOR Table Tennis Table$599.95 Read more